Skip to content
- Wear limited hats: You can’t do everything and be successful. Determine what you do well and excel in it.
- Have qualities: Be creative, passionate, motivated, optimistic, future-oriented, persuasive and flexible.
- Fair-play: Be it a vendor, watchman, employee or colleague treat everyone equally.
- Strong will: Shoulder to shoulder work with others, have a strong will to work hard and succeed.
- Know what is unknown: Just like your strengths, it’s more important to know your weaknesses.
- Treat time like money: Yes it’s true that time equals money. That’s why successful people invest time wisely.
- Available for help: Grow and let others grow as well. Make it simple for people to reach you for help.
- Master negotiations: Negotiations make life easy. Everyone has to do it at some point in life.